Rina: Cute bear coral velvet stockings Review [WomenFashion]

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Cute bear coral velvet stockings Review [WomenFashion]

| |
Hello magical kitties ^^ Today I'll review Cute bear coral velvet stockings sent by WomenFashion.
WomenFashion is an extremely cute shop with a wide selection of Korean and Japanese fashion and not only, they also have beddings, phone cases and many more. You should definitely check them out! They also take care of CuteHarajuku. If you decide to shop there please use my discount code SHIWA for 10% off your entire purchase!

Communication: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5
They always reply within 24 hours, we had no misunderstandings!



Shipping: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5

They sent me an email with a tracking number on 4th of March and I got it at my door on 1st of April. Which is quite impressive because I usually have to go at the main post office from my district to pick up any international package and that's a waste of time and money *sigh* But that doesn't matter because this time I was spared of that and I'm so happy that I colored the rate, consider it a 5+ ^^v The shipping time is normal considering that it came from China to Romania.

Packaging: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5

This is how I got them:












and this is how were packed: 



















Quality:  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5

The socks are very fluffy and comfy (≧◡≦) ♡ I love that!! The only reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because the threads of fleece seem to come off if you are not careful. So I'd recommend carefully washing by hand ^^

Design:  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  / 5

The design is literally perfect! The bear face is so cute and fluffy and I love how the colors match so perfectly, here have a closer look:  


















and now my legs are awfully cute (*≧ω≦*)






































That's all for today cuties ^^ See you next time! (⌒ω⌒)ノ

2 comments: